Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coming out of Hibernation!

It's been a fast winter, and for anyone who missed us, we're back! Here are some pictures of things that we've been up to. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day! That should bring us up to date : ).


The kids and their fun visit from their cousin Caydon!
Snow in the DESERT?! Our trip to Tucson

Some guys have all the luck!
Holiday cheermisters!
Fun with cousins

Holiday in the Park at Six Flags over Texas!


5 comments:

Halie said...

Your kitchen looks cute. BIG!

Heidi Mecham said...

It's fun to see all the fun pictures of you and your cute family. We sure miss you guys and hope you are all doing well.

Bentley the Kid said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. I just want to bring to your attention that I have two new posts on my blog. How many do you have? :)

Tami said...

I love all the new pictures Ang! So cute! Oh how I miss you guys, we so need to figure out when I'm coming down to vist :-)

Heather Walker said...

Your family is so cute!