


Here are some pictures of our "Star Wars" Halloween. We had a lot of fun, but didn't take the best pictures. We collected plenty of candy and I ask the kids every day if they want to eat some and they say "No". I guess that means they get enough of it every other day of the year so it's no privledge. I'll have to work on that. In the meantime, I've been enjoying their candy each day. In fact today Caleb asked me if you "have" to eat candy when you're pregnant. I smiled and said "I sure do!" Sierra also told me that the only problem with our halloween costumes was that I didn't have the face of Princess Leia. Nothing like kids to keep you humble!
9 comments:
I have been waiting for these pics! Once again, you guys did an awesome job on your Halloween costumes!!! WE MISS YOU!!
The wait has been worth it! I wish I could make the pictures of Sierra bigger.
Those pics are so cute! It looks like you had a great night!
Hooray, for the Halloween pictures, I've so been looking forward to them! So dang cute especially the first one with the kids and all their loot! And don't worry Ang, you can totally pull off Princess Leia :-) Love you guys!
hey I am glad to see you blogging, its so fun so see what the family is doing so far away. Your costumes are so cute!
I love your costumes. I knew they were going to be great. I wish I could have seen them in person. You guys are so fun. I wish I could make the pictures bigger too, so I could get a better look.
Oh, and by the way, you are way more beautiful then Princess Leia.
I didn't know you had a blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Cute Halloween costumes!
Cant wait to see some new posts. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment