Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zac's Birthday and February Water Fight



Zac is officially two years old now....and boy does he act his age! He loved all the attention he got on his birthday and requested a dinosaur bone cake. He takes after his Dad and has a fondness for bones. Today the kids had a water fight in the backyard and tomorrow I will send Caleb to school in his winter coat. I guess you could say that is the best of both worlds!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha ha...hilarious. Cute pics....I love Sierra's face. Wish Caydon was there to have a water fight with you guys! Looks like so much FUN.

Heather Walker said...

Your kids are so adorable. Oh and great idea for a birthday cake.

Cami said...

Your kids are so cute!!!! I can't believe it's warm enough for a water fight, totally jealous! My blog is private so send me your email address to me at camischow@earthlink.net and I'll invite you!! Still excited to hear from you!!!!