Friday, August 10, 2012

Stevie Wonder

Saturday's are always a day when Steve uses a few of his talents that his weekday job doesn't fully utilize.  I call him Stevie Wonder, because frankly he's an entertainer. On this particular Saturday, Steve decided to host a fashion show.  He constructed a runway, with a changing area and a beauty station. The hallway has never smelled of so many colognes and perfumes!  Unfortunately, my photos do not do justice to architecture of the event, because the little boys were destroying it as soon as it was built.  As always however, in chaos lies great opportunity! 

Here are Zac and Ammon making their fashion show poses!
                             
Zac thought the whole idea was a little strange at first!

A few of the kids had some new school clothes that they were trying out for the fashion show, and the rest wore whatever they pulled out of their drawers or someone else's drawers!

You can tell an activity is a success when the kids ask to do it again nightly!

 Last but not least, Stevie Wonder modeling his pre marriage wardrobe! Sierra kept saying, "Oh those pants! Why does he have those pants!?"  Rest assured those pants (thermals) will be worn again, if she ever brings home a boy we disapprove of in the distant future.

I have a feeling I will be in hot water for posting this photo on the internet, but who am I to fight destiny?  This picture needs to be seen.

Finally to end the Saturday off, Steve and I had a nice romantic date at home after we put the kids to bed!
Here is a picture of the baby we made:


4 comments:

Bentley the Kid said...

How is it that I'm the first to comment on this awesome post?! Steve always made things fun when we were growing up. The kids are lucky to have a dad that will play with them. I'm afraid I won't be as playful seeing as how I'll be fifty. I don't care what Sierra says, those thermals are hot!

Unknown said...

I am so so happy you put that picture of of stevie hahaha. I agree with Brian, steve did alot of fun things, I wish I wasn't so little so I could remember them all.

The Schneiders said...

Haha! That was awesome! I can't tell you how excited I am to come see you guys...you guys are just so fun to be around. BTW, I have tried to make comments on nearly all your posts but lately stupid blogger won't let me. Sierra is a natural at the runway. And i think you were right to side with destiny! Anyways, love you guys!

Meg B said...

Angie, you CRACK me up! I love the fashion show, and that is an adorable baby yall were busy making on your date. Tell Steve I'm sure that outfit will be back in style soon.