Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Tradition


Every year we keep a family tradition of creating and dressing up with a group theme for Halloween. This picture was last year's theme: Disney's Snow White. It was really fun preparing everything. We had a lot of laughs putting together Zac's gigantic ears and I had fun putting all kinds of make-up, Elmer's Glue, and a large plastic nose on Angie. This year we are announcing our theme of Star Wars. We will soon be posting pictures.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures. You guys always have the best costumes! You need to give me some ideas. I'm not very creative.

Kendall said...

how about any ideas for TWO? Halie and I need something to dress up as that goes together...

Heather Walker said...

Hey, We were Snow white and the 5 Dwarfs last year. We must think alike. You guys look so awesome. Star Wars is fun, so were that two years ago. This year we are doing Peter Pan. This is probably the last year we will do a theme. My boys are getting to "cool".

Roemmele Family said...

I am always amazed at those families who all dress up and are all the same theme. You ROCK! I love his HUGE ears. We had a family in our ward this year that were all candy bars - this was a family of 8 and the mom made all their costumes.