No matter who Sierra is playing with, she always convinces them to do "girl stuff". I have seen Caleb following behind Sierra sporting one of her princess dresses, I have seen Zac shoving his chubby little foot into a pair of her plastic high heeled shoes and I often catch Steve covered in jewelry while playing "Pretty, Pretty Princess" with her. Even little boys who aren't in the family fall for her tactics. I asked her the other day what her secret was and she simply said, "Maybe they like my "parkly pail nolish." (sparkly nail polish)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Parkly Pail Nolish
No matter who Sierra is playing with, she always convinces them to do "girl stuff". I have seen Caleb following behind Sierra sporting one of her princess dresses, I have seen Zac shoving his chubby little foot into a pair of her plastic high heeled shoes and I often catch Steve covered in jewelry while playing "Pretty, Pretty Princess" with her. Even little boys who aren't in the family fall for her tactics. I asked her the other day what her secret was and she simply said, "Maybe they like my "parkly pail nolish." (sparkly nail polish)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY! The Bentley's have a blog! I can't wait to see all your posts of your cute family. :) I love you guys and miss you all!!!
I am so excited that you have a blog! Thank you for letting me know! We are so excited to hear about and see all of your adventures. We miss you guys so much.
Hooray, you guys have a blog...I'm so excited! I love your background! And I want to come play girl stuff and have parkly pail polish :-) Love you guys!
Woohoo for the new blog! How have yall been? I hope to see some more pictures soon of Sherman. It has to be the parkly pail nolish- that gets all the boys!
I have to say that your blog is a lot more attractive than mine. I look forward to all of the cute stories that I'm sure you will be sure to include.
This is SO adorable! I have 2 girls and a boy so I can see this happening to my poor son. :o)
Post a Comment