
Sierra at the Rodeo! She was mortified that her hat and bandana clashed with her shirt! She wore it though, and smiled anyway! It's building her character!

Two of my cowboys watching the fun from the bleachers!



Zac calls this his "Cowboy face". He tried to make this face the WHOLE time we were there, but said that his cheeks were "tired".

Ammon doing a little cow tipping!
5 comments:
Looks like FUN! And I love your little cowboys and your cute cow!!
Zac's cowboy face made me: 1) laugh hysterically and 2) want to watch a John Wayne movie for some odd reason. Thats funny. Makes me excited to come back to TEXAS!!!!
So cute! You have very cute cowboys!!! Can't wait to see ya soon!
Sierra surely didn't take after me. I once wore a striped shirt and plaid shorts to school. I was told in no uncertain terms that I looked horrible. Zac and I, however, have the cowboy face in common. I think that's why I'm not married.
Post a Comment