Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ReCeNtLeY WiTh Us............

A little Father's Day love for Stevie Wonder!

Happy Ammon!

Borrowing an adorable baby so I can pretend to have twins!

My new red wall and a cute little table centerpiece!


Fun with Cute Cousin Caydon!


Sierra posing on the train at Trinity Park!

Ammon's blessing day and visit from Tucson Bentley's!

The kids had fun with thier Aunts and Grandparents!

Six Flags over Texas!

5 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Hoooray! I love when you update! And I loooove the cute twins!!! cute babies!!

Halie said...

I LOVE Sierra's pose! So fun.

Stephanie said...

I love how Ammon is sitting on top of the box with all of Steve's gifts! And looks like you all are enjoying your summer. And I agree with MaryRuth...I LOVE UPTDATES!!!

Natalie said...

Ammon is so cute! Okay, all of your kids are... Who cares what the kids think in 16 years, I'll take you up on that date. :)

Heather Walker said...

That is the cutest center piece I have ever seen!